The purchase of an icon from Icons Solid is a legal agreement in which you, the purchaser, agree to adhere to the rules and restrictions of your selected license.
All icons remain property of Icons Solid after purchase of a royalty-free license and Developer license. These licenses grant you permission to use these files within your own personal and commercial projects.
You may (for all licenses):
1. Use icons on an unlimited number of projects with one license. You will not require an additional or expanded license for additional uses.
2. Share icons with up to five users within your organization or company. For organizations with more than five users, please contact Icons Solid for an additional license.
3. Graphically alter, resize, crop, and otherwise alter icons to suit your specific needs.
4. Use all icons without any obligation to mention or give credit to the original author.
You may (Developer License ONLY):
Use royalty-free icons for any personal or commercial project including mobile applications, web and GUI design, creative illustration, video presentations, advertisements, and for resale to direct clients without an additional licensing fees.
Use premium icons in templates that you have created and are reselling, such as ThemeForest, HTML, or WordPress themes.
With this kind license your client that buy from you the theme will be able to use the icons also on there theme that they buy.
*NOTE: The basic developer license covers only 3 licenses. If you need 4 to 7 licenses you will need to buy the professional developer license for only $89. Should you need more than 10 licenses please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org and we will suit for you the right license for your business.
You may NOT:
1. Resell, sublicense, rent, transfer, or otherwise make available for use without express written permission from Icons Solid. This also includes detaching these icons from a product, software application or web page.
2. Place vector icons on a website in a complete or archived downloadable format.
3. Modify or alter any of our icons or other material for the purpose of resale or sublicense.
4. Provide the icons in any type of downloadable format.
5. Incorporate the icons into any other existing copyrighted photo or image.
6. Incorporate the icons in the use of any libelous, defamatory, or otherwise illegal content.
All icons are provided as-is without any warranty, express or implied.